Growth-driven title company seeks experienced, Maryland licensed Settlement Officers to help continue our strong growth and outstanding customer service. This position reports to our Vice President of Sales.
- In conjunction with the Vice President of Sales and the Director of Marketing, develop and execute a new business development strategy to consistently identify and cultivate relationships with real estate agents, mortgage bankers, and other customers.
- Provide truly remarkable service to customers by being responsive to all customer inquiries and needs in a professional and proactive manner.
- Conduct both one-on-one and group sales presentations.
- Work with and support the processing team to ensure that all steps in the settlement process are performed accurately and timely and take accountability for any issues that arise.
- Meet activity and revenue goals and objectives as established by the Vice President of Sales.
- Perform both in-house and remote residential settlement signings.
- Educate customers on all aspects of our services, particularly as it pertains to their settlement.
- Minimum 1 year as a licensed Settlement Officer.
- Proven record of building and maintaining a book of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess outstanding people and organizational skills and an expert ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with the utilization and management of progressive IT programs and systems (experience with title industry-specific software, Qualia preferred).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented title company currently undergoing substantial growth. The Settlement Officer position is full-time with very competitive compensation and benefits. Interested applicants should click here to submit a cover letter with resume.