Fast paced title company seeks an experienced individual to provide administrative/secretarial support to members of the executive management team. As an Executive Assistant with Eagle Title, LLC, you must be able to:
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing and responding to emails, drafting letters and preparing other communications on the Executive’s behalf.
- Complete expense reports and other tracking reports.
- Organize, file and retrieve various records, statements, reports and documents.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner, take care of the needs of caller when appropriate and accurately take and prioritize messages.
- Manage Executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Assist with errands and other general administrative support.
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare and edit reports and/or special projects.
- Maintain productivity without direction, prioritizing work assignments appropriately.
- Provide coverage for other Legal or Executive Assistants as necessary in their absence.
- Undertake special projects – examples include helping Executive surprise/celebrate an employee, solve a travel disaster, help recruit a tough candidate and other unexpected occurrences that periodically arise.
- Being Proactive: Enjoy thinking one step ahead for the people you work for, solving needs before they even arise in their minds.
- Truly loving the details. Believing that no detail is trivial and thrive on feedback to hone skills that allow you to contribute to the company vision.
- Skilled at Prioritization: Spending your time exclusively on things that are most important to accomplish for the day and having the ability to quickly zero in on the ‘critical few’ and put the ‘trivial many’ aside.
- Task and Time Management – Record all tasks assigned and committed to in meetings and emails, prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, consistently stay up to date and communicate priorities and urgency effectively. In this role, jumping in with urgency (sometimes at inopportune times of day or week) will be a necessary part of the job.
- Calendar Management – Manage Executive’s time with confidence and sound judgement (and push back when necessary if they get distracted on lower priority work), maintain and update Executive’s schedule amid rapid changes and competing priorities, and ensure all meetings are set up for success (with accurate locations, confirmed attendees, contact details, links, codes, and enough time for everyone to arrive on time and debrief if necessary).
- Communications – Create emails and follow-ups based on Executive’s dictation and rough direction (and ultimately be able to mimic their communications style), scan and extract valuable information communicated via email, alert Executive of any urgent emails that need to be seen or acted on, and remove unnecessary “noise” from their Inbox.
- Internet Research – Effectively use the internet and other sources to find contacts, titles and connections, prep Executive with basic background information for meetings, and keep abreast of relevant breaking news.
- Relationship Management – Engage with business and other contacts as needed, ensuring that relationships are appropriately cultivated.
Skills necessary for the position:
The Executive Assistant position is preferred to have the following strengths and qualities:
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to Executives as needed
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g. IP phone systems, copiers/scanner/fax, etc.)
This is a terrific opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented company currently undergoing substantial growth. Executive Assistant is a full-time position with competitive benefits. All interested applications should Interested candidates should click here to submit a cover letter with resume.