Growth driven title company seeks an experienced accounting and treasury professional to be responsible for the company’s treasury management, including wires, bank transfers and other cash disbursements. This professional reports to the Chief Financial Officer with an emphasis on strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Maintain and report on daily cash management and positioning for all operating and escrow bank accounts.
- Manage bank account and credit card access/authorization.
- Manage the cash disbursement process related to residential transactions to ensure that proper controls/checks and balances and approvals are followed and to maximize the efficiency of the process for wires, other disbursements and positive pay decisions from operating and escrow accounts.
- Responsible for final confirmation of all wires.
- Oversee process for approval, printing and disbursement of checks.
- Work with the Underwriting and Post-Closing Manager and the Director of Residential Operations to ensure that all disbursements, including uncleared disbursements, are handled timely and accurately within acceptable tolerances.
- Manage the Settlement Funding Coordinator, who is responsible for inputting wire information and inputting information in the WIP report.
- Ensure that Work in Process (WIP) reporting is completed efficiently, timely and accurately.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in bookkeeping and/or cash management.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills, an expert ability to multi-task, and a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in working with accounting and operational software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred.
This is a terrific career opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented company currently undergoing substantial growth. The Funding Manager position is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. All interested applications should Interested candidates should click here to submit a cover letter with resume.