Eagle Title, LLC Seeks Title Processor
Fast-paced title company seeks an experienced individual to process, close, and/or review residential title files. As a Title Processor with Eagle Title, LLC, you must be able to:
- take a file from inception through closing and post-closing with persistent attention to detail and follow up;
- ensure compliance with contracts, settlement statements, mortgages, deeds, and policies of title insurance;
- check for any objections or encumbrances on the title and order the proper documentation ahead of closing;
- verify that monetary amounts are correct to satisfy mortgages, taxes, and judgments, and oversee the collection of all fees and charges that were agreed to for the sale;
- make sure each transaction’s legal documentation is properly recorded, notarized, accurate, and prepared and submitted in proper form;
- perform title review for title abstracts and supporting documents as provided by third party vendor in preparation for title insurance
- be able to identify claims and discrepancies in the title abstract and supporting documents
- update proprietary software with follow-ups, results, etc.
- review and determine necessary actions for unreleased Deeds of Trust, judgments, and other liens
- prepare title commitments based on resulting title review
All applicants must have:
- proficiency in Microsoft and TSS or Qualia Software
- active Maryland Notary preferred
This is a terrific opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented company currently undergoing substantial growth. Title Processor is a full-time position with competitive benefits. Interested candidates should click here to submit a cover letter and resume.