Eagle Title LLC Seeks Bookkeeper
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist accounting team with data entry and preparation of weekly & monthly production, commission and financial reports.
- Process all bank transactions: credit card payments, wires, deposits, and transfers.
- Maintain accounting records involving payments, receipts, banking, vendor transactions and contracts.
- Process vendor payments and maintain vendor files.
- Maintain employee timekeeping, PTO & payroll records, assists in the preparation of semi-monthly payroll, audits and reporting.
- Provide front desk back-up support to receptionist by answering phone and greeting clients as necessary.
- Provide general administrative support in areas such as data collection, appointment calendaring, report distribution, event preparation, and list management as needed.
- High school graduate
- Minimum 2-years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Strong understanding of accounting practices
- QuickBooks experience
- Detail oriented
- Excellent data entry skills
- Proficiency in MS Office a must
- Favorable business references
- Clear national criminal background
This is a terrific opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented company currently undergoing substantial growth. Bookkeeper is a full-time position with competitive benefits. Interested candidates should click here to submit a cover letter and resume.