We’re Hiring! Director of Marketing
Fast-paced, growing law firm and title company seeks a diligent, hard-working individual to create and execute the marketing strategy and oversee the management and budget for all aspects of marketing, including in-person events, promotional materials, print marketing, and digital marketing for 1) Liff, Walsh & Simmons; and 2) Eagle Title. They will be responsible for ensuring that the marketing efforts are consistently aligned and coordinated, that they maximize the visibility of the companies and differentiate the companies in the marketplace. They will also support the individual marketing/business development efforts of the attorneys in Liff, Walsh & Simmons and settlement officers in Eagle Title.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with Liff, Walsh & Simmons’/Eagle Title’s core customer definitions, brand promises, and core values.
- Oversee the budget for all marketing activities for the companies, including managing consultants and contractors.
- Develop overall objectives, metrics, and benchmarks to track the success of the marketing activities to be presented to the management team.
- Plan and manage appropriate marketing/business development events and related promotional items. Manage the budget for the events/promotional items, and track and maintain the inventory of promotional items and how they are being distributed.
- Manage the creation and publication of print advertisements.
- Work with the attorneys in Liff, Walsh & Simmons and the Settlement Officers in Eagle Title to consistently produce articles and other content so that both the print advertising and articles meet the budgeted frequency for publication and cost.
- Create and manage digital marketing, including content for the company websites and other social media/digital outlets and develop and analyze key performance indicators and benchmarks to measure the effectiveness of the digital marketing efforts.
- Work individually with the attorneys and settlement officers on their marketing and business development efforts to aid them in meeting their origination and sales goals.
- Develop and manage an internal marketing effort for Liff, Walsh & Simmons and Eagle Title that is in line with the company culture and ensures that the brand promise, core values, and other relevant information are being consistently communicated throughout the companies and that employees feel connected and engaged.
Skills necessary for position:
- Strategic thinking and visioning – Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis.
- Creativity and innovation – Generate new and innovative ideas and approaches to problems.
- Organization and planning – Plan, organize, schedule and budget in an efficient, productive manner. Focus on key priorities.
- Teamwork – Work with peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Analytical skills – Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail – Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity – Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Openness to feedback and ideas – Regularly solicit feedback and react calmly and thoughtfully to constructive feedback.
Personal Traits necessary for position:
- Fearless and excited by a tremendous opportunity to help grow two very successful firms
- Big thinker with vision for expansion of the Marketing Department as necessary to support aggressive expansion of the firms
- Unwavering honesty
- Assertive and willing to push back with attorney partners, as necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented law firm and title company that are both currently undergoing substantial growth. The Director of Marketing position is a full-time, in-office position with very competitive compensation and benefits. Interested applicants should click here to submit a cover letter with resume.