Please join a panel discussion exclusively for William & Mary Alumni
September 10, 2020, at 12:00 pm
The panel will discuss the impacts of COVID19 on the commercial real estate industry.
- Force Majeure – Commercial leases and purchase contracts.
- Forbearance – (a) The need for landlords to stabilize rent stream and (b) Investor issues.
- Lender issues – Retail vs. Industrial, Office.
- The current state of the DC-Baltimore Corridor – The movement from urban to suburban.
- Future of offices – (a) remote work, (b) co-working, and (c) amount of space necessary for worker safety.
Meet the Panel Moderator
Meet the Panel